Thursday, July 22, 2021

a slower pace

since i've already worked through all my blues, i had some "extra" time this month for a couple other projects. 


i decided to do only 4 waffle blocks with my neutral squares. 


grey, tan, brown and black. 


since the main color of my waffle blocks has been the brown with the color of the month, i didn't think i really needed any more brown waffles. 


every year i enjoy participating in some sort of UFO quilty project. this year a reader let me know about the facebook group UFO Bingo. basically, you fill out a bingo card with your UFOs (repeats are good) and each month a letter/number is called. 


i happily jumped on board right before January 1, finding about 20 things for my Bingo card. i'm so excited to realize that i'm nearly done with every project/UFO that i had on my card! (i really work well under pressure. haha!) 


this month is G33, but i already "finished" that project into a flimsy. (my SnowflakeQAL top) so i chose a different project to work on. shown in these few pictures is the map fabric that i chose for my #onlyonequilt. (be sure to search the hashtag on instagram. there are some pretty amazing quilts out there!) 


 i'm about 1/3 of the way through piecing the blocks, and have a few ideas scrambling around in my head of how i'd like to do this quilt. but for now, it's just a work in progress. (or maybe some would say a squirrel!) 

click on over to Angela's on Saturday morning to see what everyone else is working on- we're over halfway done with RSC21! 


3 comments:

Ivani said...

Great use of scraps into the waffle blocks!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That map fabric all cut up is going to make an interesting design! A countries of the world I spy!

REMY.CREDIT said...

Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer, Endometriosis, cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia, Gonorrhea, Chronic pain, LUPUS low testosterone, Herpes,BV, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin