Saturday, May 22, 2021

land of the free; home of the brave...

did not intend to make such a patriotic looking post with these blocks, but here we are...


all my red blocks are now done for May RSC21, and i'm "circling back" to catch up on the blue donuts that i forgot to show from last month...


when i first started my RSC21 projects, i was definitely liking the shoo fly blocks better than the donuts. but looking at the picture above, the donuts are beginning to grow on me! 


 we're almost halfway through the RSC year, and i'm getting a nice little stack of blocks for future quilts. go see what everyone else is working on- and be inspired! 


2 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

I like the shoofly blocks, but I love the donuts! Adorable blocks!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a nice variety of RED prints you have incorporated into your blocks! Looking forward to seeing these collections grow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin