Saturday, November 04, 2017

falling for brown...

fall finally seems to be here; brown is a good color for fall! I have some brown, but not an overwhelming amount... that's good, since I still have some pinks to piece into my crumb blocks...


my browns seem to be a nice mix of monotone chocolate browns, and colorful browns to make blocks pop. (this is my 4th year of RSCing, and the scrap jars, bins and drawers never seem to get any emptier...)
 
one lonely low volume plus block for the browns, and  I have a few 16 patches I'm hoping to get to today. lots going on in the sewing room- secret projects, memory quilts, Christmas preparation- good thing the garden is done!
 
linking up to so scrappy- go see what everyone else is doing- and it's that time of year when all the blocks start getting sewn into quilts, too- woo-hoo!

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck with that batch of BROWN scraps!!

Kate said...

Very fun scrappy plus block. You've got some very rich brown scraps to play with.

Julie in GA said...

You have a great mix of tone-on-tone browns and browns with pops of brighter colors. They look terrific together!

Cathy Tomm said...

Great little plus block. You have a good selection of browns to work on.

Sandra Walker said...

These are so sweet! Great idea. was thinking I need to do some kind of crumbs block for RSC next year and ya?! Totally hear younon the scraps never diminishing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin