Saturday, August 19, 2017

UFO2017: a challenge is just what i needed!


I'm late to the linky, but I met my goal in time! Judy is hosting a UFO2017 "party" and I'm always game for a bit of accountability! (and a deadline!)


the first quilt was a fat quarter pile of shot cottons that I was given. the plan for this quilt is to go to one of the MCC quilt auctions.

technically, a pile of fabrics is not a UFO, but a 60° triangle quilt has been on my list for awhile. after finding my triangle (buried in the step basket!) I had no more excuses!


I love how these turned out- and they were super easy, too!  the layout in the second quilt is totally random- and it's a perfect quilt to go down to Honduras with one of our next mission trips.

 
now that I've tackled this style of quilt, I'd like to make more. that is, as soon as I whittle down my pile of UFOs. ha!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin