Wednesday, December 03, 2008

just to keep you in the loop...

hey! i was wasting time working on my blog layout, and besides making it way cooler looking, i added a new feature in the sidebar. (you know, over there to the right----------->)


it's a current running list of what we are working on, and what we are trying to get done.


this will help keep Dave me motivated, and i thought that it might be kind of fun.



just wanted to let you know. feel free to leave a comment to keep us on our toes. we love comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got your reply yesterday after Nick had already left for work :(
Having only 1 vehicle stinks, sometimes. If I need the car, I usually take him to work and then pick him up in the afternoon.

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin