i figured since I'm starting to get e-mails, phone calls and other frantic inquiries from people that i know in real life, i better at least post something up here, so my
hundreds of faithful readers MIL won't wonder if I'm sick or dead.
ever since M and N went to college and G started school again, I've lost a bunch of people to
boss around help out, it seems as if I'm too busy to post about my exciting life.
but- i haven't forgotten about all of you, my dear and faithful readers, and i have a few posts up my sleeve that I'd like to share with you.
but until then- here's a sneak preview of coming attractions:
* the final Livestock and Garden Report for 2009
* chores and the getting of them done (happily)
* my first ever giveaway!
* a quilting tutorial
* another quilting tutorial
* more pictures from our trip to SC
* general profound ramblings about evangelical Anabaptists
* another giveaway that i'll be participating in at weareTHATfamily
* a new feature of my blog: QUILT gallery
so- since nap time is officially over, and can not be stretched out any longer (and believe me, I've tried!) i need to get off the computer.
but I'll try to be back soon.