Saturday, May 28, 2022

a little more greenery for the rainbow!


7 green framed 4 patches join the other RSC22 colors. I know I saw this idea (completed quilt?) on another RSCer's blog, so I can't take the credit for this fun block. I'm excited about how it's turning out! 


the kona colors that i'm using are: black, pepper, snow, grey, pewter, ash and coal. 



here are my green (all shades!) blocks of the "Two Step" quilt i started after seeing Jo's quilt awhile back. i guess i found some lonley red, yellow and teal 3" blocks floating around... 

and a new venture for me this year: TRIANGLES! i'm starting to like triangles more and more- i've auditioned a {new to me} blocks for RSC23.


 these triangles are pieced in sets of 3, 6 and 9. i'm already thinking ahead to how i might like to piece this quilt top when we're done with all the RSC colors at the end of the year. 

thanks for stopping by! I read (and appreciate) every comment, although i'm terrible about replying! 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You have a nice assortment of green blocks this week, I'm doing framed four patches too, nice and easy and they look good too, a winning combination, I think.

Sandy Panagos said...

You're making some really nice RSC blocks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin