Friday, July 17, 2020

tap...tap...tap... anybody there anymore?

I've lots to show and share, but all platforms of social media seem not to be my friend right now...

i tried three times (3X!) to upload RSC20 pictures to Facebook so i can grab them for the blog, but something-or-other is not co-operating. (and i don't know how to get the pictures off my phone and directly onto the blog...)

my Instagram account was hacked (and deleted!!!) this week. ( i was jlcap69. I've not set up a new account, yet, so there's nothing to follow or see over there from me) loosing my Instagram (pictures and hashtags that are mine, as well as the ones i follow) is definitely a first world problem, but still. really makes you wonder what the world is coming to...

but i will say, at least blogger hasn't gone wonky for me.

yet.

crossing fingers. 

i'll be back soon, i hope, with pictures. 


2 comments:

Cathy said...

So sorry to hear about your IG account. What a pain! The new Blogger has changed things, as you can tell. Do you have an iPhone or an Android or other? I usually air drop my photos to my iMac and upload from there, but sometimes I use my iPad. Haven’t tried it just from the phone. I always use the “upload from computer” option, the first one under the picture icon in your draft composing area.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Yes, we're still here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin