Saturday, June 18, 2016

quilt in action!


I'm still here, and still finding small snippets of time to sew. I have my teal crumb blocks done, as well as some teal granny squares. (I shared them on instagram). not much time for blogging, though, that's why I've not posted for several weeks. maybe next week...
 
here is my Farmer's Market quilt in action... I get lots of comments on it... AND: if you have time this week, go to your community's Farmer's Market and support a local farmer- they'll be happy you did, and you'll eat well!

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your Farm Market Quilt looks stunning on the tables!! Come back to blogging when you are able. We understand that QUILTING is more important that TALKING about quilting!!

PaulaB quilts said...

A great use for your quilt seen by so many. My daughter is an a is farmers market shopper. Here in Madison WI there is a Saturday market all around the Capitol bldg, been there for years. There are quite a few others on different days. It's big here. Good luck with your selling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin