Friday, February 12, 2016

Finishing up those loose ends...

it was a busy week this week (but then, aren't they all?!) but I concentrated on finishing up some projects from RSC15.


if you follow me on instagram (jlcap69), you'll have already seen my RSC15 sampler *almost* finished. I had to dig very, very deep in my stash to find some orange to finish the zig-zag of the setting squares in the orange row.



but- I'm thrilled with how this quilt turned out! thanks, Angela, for designing such a fantastic sampler! (sometime maybe you should do another linky for the RSC15 samplers- for all the late comers and procrastinators!)
 

I also was motivated to finish my S4P (split 4 patches) this week- I only have about a dozen more to go, and then they're all done, too!

I've updated my RSC15 tab at the top of my blog to reflect my most recent finishes.
 

17 comments:

Mari said...

Beautiful! Your sampler turned out great! It looks so happy and cheerful, perfect for a winter finish.

Quilter Kathy said...

Congratulations! It's fabulous!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I tried finding you on IG, but the search kept telling me "no results found" -- come find me at quiltdivajulie.

LOVE your sampler!

Kat Scribner said...

I understand your excitement to have the RSC15 sampler finished! Isn't it gorgeous!! I am STILL hand sewing the binding on mine....I've have many distractions. Can't wait to get it finished. Great going

Peggyinno said...

Congrats on a great finish! I like the idea of using crumbs in the center of the stars.

Ivani said...

Congrats!! It is a beautiful quilt!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your RSC15 quilt is just beautiful! There's just something about the rainbow blocks that I really love. I had fun looking at your tab of all the 2015 quilts you did, too. I especially like the Christmas quilt! A fun layout!

PaulaB quilts said...

The quilt is beautiful, a work to be proud of. Congratulations!

Nell's Quilts said...

Well done! A beautiful finish. The disappearing 4 patch is such a fun little block to make. Should be a great quilt.

Alison V. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Good idea! I would LOVE to see Angela do a Procrastinator's Link Party for the RSC15. Your quilt top turned out GREAT!!

Deb A said...

What a great quilt! Makes me want to get back and finish off mine.

scraphappy said...

Congratulations on your finished quilt! It turned out beautifully! Another linky party is a great idea. Thanks for suggesting it.

Cathy said...

You should be thrilled with that sampler! What a gorgeous finish. Congrats.

Jennie in GA said...

Great finish. I need to get mine done!

Sheila said...

Your quilt is beautiful. Congratulations on a finish : )

Kathy S. said...

Wow! This turned out great! Consider me a new follower. I love all your scrappy goodness on your blog. (And as a bonus, I raise chickens too.) Yeah! Happy spring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin