Tuesday, February 08, 2011

'cause it's winter, and 'cause it just keeps snowing around here....




I've been busy working on my UFO projects that Judy is hosting over here, and I'll have some progress to show you on that front soon.


but for now, I'm really enjoying the slower pace of wintertime here.

you may remember that i mentioned that the Kona cottons in their fabulous array of colors is my new favorite fabric... (that's the fabric that I've chosen to do my FQ Calendar Quilt) well, Cherri is hosting a quilt along over at Cherry House Quilts, and there are 4 colorways to choose from, and they all use the Kona cotton.

it's a simple, small and interesting quilt. pop on over and take a look!

*edited to add:*

now that I've "caught up" so to speak with my quilting, I'm committing to take the rest of the month off and do some scrap booking before the spring garden work hits.

A and B really enjoy looking at the scrapbooks that i have done, and since we've moved here (almost 3 years ago) I've barely developed any pictures, never mind done any scrap booking for the girls.

so in the few weeks of February that we have left, I'll be wading through those *thousands* of pictures, and getting some of them into scrapbooks so the little girls can see themselves as they celebrate milestones in their lives- Christmas 2008, 2009, 2010, birthdays, Florida...

wish me luck. and send tape- lots of it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin