Sunday, July 12, 2009

why don't you come on out and join me?

somehow I've committed myself to teaching a quilting class at the local Ben Franklin. (think small town Wal-mart. really small town.

no, smaller than that, even!)

for my first class, I'll be walking my students through piecing this Thimbleberries quilt, Colorful Garden.

even though I've been sewing for almost 25 years, and quilting nearly as long, I'm more than a little nervous about being the instructor for this class.

anyway... if you're local, and interested in piecing this quilt for yourself or a loved one (Christmas is only 166 days away!) I'd love to have a familiar face in the crowd.

here's the particulars:

august 4, 11, 18, 25
5PM - 6:30PM
cost: $40

sign up at the register, and you'll receive your supply list. additionally you'll get 20% off the fabric and stuff that you buy for the class.

hope to see some of you there!

here ends our paid advertisement. we now return you to your sporadically scheduled blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin