Saturday, March 25, 2017

Plain and simple....

a little bit of sewing (relaxing) to show for a busy, busy week.


I'm loving these 16 patches done in the Kona indigo and the COM. all 8 reds are different, although the *poor* quality of the photos makes it hard to tell.


I forgot to bring my list downstairs, so here's the colors as best I can remember: red, tomato, Chinese red, brick, lipstick, flame (?) and burgundy.

also: it's auction season! all year I sew quilts for the MCC relief auctions. here's one that will be auctioned off in Kansas. (I wrote about this in more detail here. )



3 comments:

Ivani said...

It is important to have a break for sewing during a busy week.
Your red and indigo blocks look great!

Nell's Quilts said...

So many different reds. Hard to pick a favourite.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm going to have some navy batik leftover when I finish The Back that wanted to be a Quilt TOP. It never occurred to me to use it as a background fabric! Thanks for helping me see the value of thinking outside the box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin