Sunday, September 28, 2014

Tell It To The Stars: Judy's mystery quilt

 
I fell behind with the mystery quilt in august (those edge setting triangles looked very daunting!) but after visiting all the other quilters that HAD completed theirs, I was encouraged that they were not quite as hard as they looked. (I'll agree- they weren't!)
 
so now I'm all caught up, and even a little bit ahead for now!
 
sorry for the odd lighting in the picture- it's the afternoon sun shining through the leaded window in the front door. ( I meant to take a  better picture, but never got around to it, I guess...)
 
and I'm still just as please at how it's turning out- can't remember the final size off hand, but hoping that there are some more beautiful borders to go on...
 
ANDANDAND: I was the lucky winner of Vicki's stash pack last month! I chose Thrive, and I'm looking forward to making it into a baby quilt for a dear friend and her newest little daughter. many enthusiastic thanks to Vicki and Judy for doing this mystery! I can only hope that we'll do another one in 2015!

here's the link to the quilt I made for baby Adalaide

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin