Sunday, May 01, 2011

maybe- in between the raindrops!

project #9: civil war flying geese. this was a project that was keeping me awake at night last winter, but got put aside and forgotten in the rush of other projects.






this month, Judy has drawn #9 from the list. this will be something new for me, as I've never made a flying geese quilt, and I'll be trying the method that Elenour Burns developed.



we're busy (trying) to plant the garden, but maybe between the raindrops i can get some sewing in!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Flying Geese! Have never made one but it's one of my favorite patterns. I've been saving this web site for the technique... http://www.connectingthreads.com/tutorials/Make_em_fast-two_methods__D15.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin