* build another pig tractor. (did i mention that we got 2 more pigs?)
* build a 5X5 brooder pen for the 100 cornish X cockerels that are coming April 14.
* build at least 12 10'X4' raised garden beds
* maintenance and *fix* tiller
* buy seeds: beans, cukes, sunflower, corn, summer and winter squash....
* buy 250 lb potatoes: 100 lb. kennebec, 50lb. red Pontiac, 50lb. Yukon gold and 50lb. purple variety.
* buy 15lb. onion sets: 10lb. purple onions, 5+lb. white onions, and 5+lb. yellow keeper onions.
* drywall upstairs.
* finish wiring upstairs
* plan several quilt classes for BF.
* finish girls' room, so they can move upstairs in the spring after M comes home.
* clean out high tunnel
* build a few more chicken hoop houses.
* hatch out 42 buff orpingtons in Dave's incubator (Christmas gift) so we'll have a new flock of laying hens.
* find, and hatch out some turkey eggs. also some ducks.
* till, and plant cold weather crops in the high tunnel.
* plow and disc lower garden.
* buy, and butcher another (full grown) pig. our sausage is almost all gone, and we need (would like to have) enough pork to last us until we butcher again next December.
* get manure for raised beds. fortunately, I've lined up a (dump?) truck that we can borrow. this task will take several days, and many trips.
* start 2 raised beds of strawberries.
* Dave would like to plant raspberries this year.