Tuesday, October 27, 2009

in which the blogger offers up yet ANOTHER lame excuse...

all is well here at our house.

well, mostly.

if you don't count the computer, sewing machine and digital camera.

all of which have decided to die in various degrees of severity in the last week.

that's why you haven't heard much from me.

on more than one occasion, i have found myself drifting idly around, wondering what on earth to do with myself.

no computer?

no sewing machine?

horrors!

but i have managed to find myself a new time-consuming past time.

administering medications via nebulizer.

four times daily.

times two.

BOTH little s have bronchitis.

apparently Dave was hoping that i would use some of my free time to clean.

and G was hoping that i would do some baking.

it's not looking good for either of those things, but as for snuggling on the couch and reading stories?

check.

and double check.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... how awful! I hope they get feeling better soon!

Muthering Heights said...

Oh man!! It sounds like craziness over there...I hope things get better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin