Julie, one of my favorite bloggers over at OCTAMOM, was blogging today about balance. as in, how hard it is to balance all our responsibilities as wives, mothers, teachers and home keepers. i say a big, hearty amen to that!
while i may be doing well in some aspects of my home management, laundry can so quickly get away from me. i don't know what in the world happened, but just today i have:
* dirty laundry in baskets
* wet clothes in the washer
* clean, dry clothes on the line
* dirty, sorted clothes in the laundry room
* dry clothes in the dryer
* clean, dry clothes on the drying rack
* piles of laundry on the bed, waiting to be folded
* wet clothes hanging on the line
* clean, dry clothes in baskets waiting to be folded
* wet clothes waiting to be hung on the line
i think that maybe I'll forget about getting a cleaning lady, and get a laundress instead. I'll talk to Dave about it when he gets home. that is, if I'm not buried under a mountain of laundry!