Saturday, May 05, 2018

As pink as a.... baby's bottom?

it's ridiculous to start every other post with "it's been a crazy busy week around here..."

but- it is what it is. spring came (to stay!) this week, and it's always the busiest time on a farm. but when it's winter winter winter SPRING! it's busier than usual...


I had an evening of perusing my pinks- more than I thought, but not as many as other colors.


I picked out my stack of 9 patches (again, loving these combos)


and then another evening of sewing. I also cut out a few new spring dresses for the girls ('cause when they ask, you know mama's gonna sew!)
 
looking forward to *hopefully* a bit more sewing time today- more dresses, more pink. see what everyone else is working on here.

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

I haven't checked my PINK scrap supply. Looks like you have a good supply, even if it's not as abundant as other colors. Happy sewing... when you can find the time!!

Kathy's A Quilter said...

those 9 patches are fantastic, great start

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin