Friday, February 09, 2018

that's the ticket....

I have some other sewing responsibilities that I'm working on, so only a few 9 patches to show for right now.


I'm not sure how I'm doing it, but I think I'm achieving the eclectic AND bohemian look...


I think it has more to do with how the fabrics are combined, rather than what fabrics are chosen.


I'm thinking that I'd like to combine my RSC18 9 patches into 2 baby quilts when they're all done. I have 2 cribs for the babies that we care for- one up and one down, so 2 should be just the ticket!

make sure you go see what everyone else is doing.

9 comments:

Adventurous Quilter said...

They are all adorable! I love nine patches 😍

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are so pretty! I'm interested in that eclectic, bohemian look, too - but I'm not sure I have the right fabric for it. Or else I'm not sure how to combine the ones I have in the right way - just like you're saying!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looks like you are having fun with your PURPLE scraps!! Sounds like a great use for these blocks, too. Bring on the Boho Baby quilts!!

Ivani said...

Nine patch is always the best, and your are looking good.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Bright colors, beautiful blocks!

gayle said...

Definitely an eclectic collection of purples! And they look great in nine-patches!

Katie Z. said...

Looks great!

scraphappy said...

Fun fabric collection. Sounds like a great plan.

Sally Trude said...

Those are great nine patches...and I agree that you are pulling off a great look by your choice of fabric companions and not based on the fabric design. Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin