Friday, March 31, 2017

Well, at least we won't be bored...

I'm seeing red! a busy week, and i sewed and sewed red crumb blocks- 31 in all!(they'll finish at 6") and to think: there are still about 20+ (I'm guessing) to go! I'm pretty sure that i didn't get to my red crumb blocks last year, so there is a whole lot in my red jar...


and tonight Angie announced the COM for RSC (how's that for alphabet soup?!)


MULTI COLORED! (but somehow my little brain interpreted that as black, with lots of other colors, too...) however, I will confess that I am definitely a monochromatic sewer- probably 90% + of the fabrics in my stash read as one color.
 
so it's just as well that I'm forced *ahem* to sew with some of these very lovely, but slightly neglected scraps.
 
don't forget to click over to see what everyone else is working on!

4 comments:

Edith said...

Nice red crumbs, and a lot of pretty multi-colours and black to play with this month.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on your RED scrappy productivity and hope you have some bid fun with those MULTICOLORED scraps!! Note: My mind went to the black with other colors, too.

Cathy Tomm said...

Wow love all those crumb blocks. I am also having a hard time with the multi coloured idea. I am sure I will come up with something to work on.

Katie Z. said...

My stash is equally monochromatic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin