Saturday, January 23, 2010

January: Jesus in our hearts and home

it's hard to believe, but just one short month ago we were all in a flurry of preparations for Christmas. although the birthday of our Saviour has now come and gone, I want Jesus to be relevant in my daily life and activities.

it's not about "gearing up" for the holiday hub-bub, and then returning to life as normal. or, at least for me and my family, i want the worship and anticipation to continue.


our family (read: me) collects nativity scenes. all these this month are from my brother Josh and his wife Christina. (the wooden one even hails all the way from Greece. as in- they bought it there!)



every month, on the 23rd, I'll be posting another selection from our collection. just as a reminder to myself of what i want to remember every day; and what i want to teach my children above all other things:



that Jesus came at Christmas time, to die for our sins at Easter time. that every day i will serve Him and love Him. with all my heart, soul and strength.


join me in remembering.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin